Erasmus + Teachers Courses
Teachers Courses and Erasmus +
After all those school trips with 30 or so teenagers, now there is something just for YOU!
All working teachers and some other key staff in schools and other teaching institutions in Europe can apply for Erasmus+ “mobilities” and take language courses at schools such as Malaca Instituto.
Testimonial from a UK secondary school teacher.
• Funding: the fund covers all aspects of your programme including flights, course, meals and accommodation.
- Intensive Spanish courses at all levels
- Advanced Spanish plus methodology and/or shadowing
- Spanish plus cultural activities: eg dance or cookery for teachers from these areas
- Switch training: secondary schools with an increasing demand for Spanish can apply for their French teachers to take Spanish language courses.
- Non-native speaker language teachers: advanced Spanish courses combined with methodology lessons or teacher observations.
- Language courses for CLIL: teachers of other subjects in bi-lingual, International and IB schools needing to teach their subjects in Spanish.
- Drama or Dance Teachers: can combine Flamenco or Salsa classes with general Spanish - this gives them enhanced skills and cultural understanding to pass on to their students.
- Non-teaching staff: any staff involved in international projects, exchanges etc or dealing with multi-cultural/lingual students can justify applying for language courses.
Master Class Courses
Courses especially designed for students over 50. They include a varied cultural programme to get to know about our history, our culture and our customs.
University Entrance Examination
At Malaca Instituto we can prepare you to enter Spanish university. Entrance exams (called PAU or Selectividad) can be taken in June. Information is also available in Russian.