Accreditations and awards
Malaca Instituto enters the Hall of Fame
Malaca Instituto is proud to announce that it has won, for the fith time, the Super Star Award for school of Spanish (worldwide) at the prestigious STM Industry Awards held every year at the Hilton Park Lane in London.
As a five time winner Malaca Instituto now enters the Hall of Fame as a "Superstar" school.
Malaca Instituto is the first school of Spanish to obtain this status and only one of 11 schools in the world.
We received their Star Award on 2007 – 2009 – 2010 - 2012 and 2013.
Scholarships for teachers
As has been widely announced in the media throughout Europe, the new Erasmus+ programme is now in place and functioning.
This is now the overall fund replacing programmes such as Comenius, Leonardo and Grundtvig in the Lifelong Learning programme.
The new programme is open to public and private educational institutions who can apply for funding to study in other public or private educational institutions in Europe.
Malaca instituto has had substantial experience in providing courses for teachers with Comenius funds and groups of students with the Leonardo programme.
If you are:
• a school director: consider making an application for a group of your students to study Spanish with us or include more teachers in your 2-year language training programm.
• a teacher: ask your Director to include a training course for you in the school’s Eramus+ application.
• an agent: encourage your network of loyal teachers to apply (through their Educational Institution) for funding.
Each year there will be a deadline for school directors to present a 2-year training programme for as many of its teachers as they believe can benefit.
The programme appears to be wider in its scope and more flexible. Educational centres for example, can apply for general language courses of any level for Teachers. Teachers of French can apply to learn some Spanish and Drama Teachers could make a case for coming for Spanish + Flamenco!
The scholarship will usually cover all or most of the costs of travel, course and accommodation.
Malaca Instituto welcomes requests, from educational centres in other countries, to be a providing partner school. Applications for funding need to be made by an Educational Centre (school, university etc) and should be directed to the Erasmus+ office of the sending country or to the Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels: http://ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/na
Each year we receive several Italian school groups through the PON programme. Our on-site residence is especially suitable for these groups and with our academic quality and more than 40 years’ experience we feel that we are the ideal partner for this type of programme.
These groups are usually of around 15-20 students accompanied by a couple of teachers and come for 3-4 weeks. The students are usually in the 16-18 age group and tend to need preparation for DELE B1 or B2 as part of their programme with the exam taken at the end of the course (if the course coincides with an Exam date) or in Italy afterwards, if not.
- Schools: if you want to bring a group of your students to study with us, you shgould contact us and ask for a local study abroad agency or travel agent through whom you can book a programme with us. We understand that there must be a legally established Italian agency involved in the programme.
- Agents: if you have school groups looking for a serious school which meets all the requirements of the PON programme, you need look no further. Please ask for a quotation.
Tel. + 34 952 29 32 42
Malaca Instituto is a “Superstar school of Spanish” winner of the “Star Awards” - A prestigious international award granted within the language business sector.
FLOW & ART (An art Project)
An innovative and creative project. Artists from every corner of the globe have transformed our rooms in something different, attractive and unique.